Veterans In the Workforce for Small Businesses - 3/28/19
“How to Attract Veterans through Powerful Leadership & Infrastructure”
Attention Business Owners: This program will explore a holistic approach to attracting, retaining, leading and engaging veterans toward best success for all. The keys to success here lie in leadership’s hands. The nuances, laws and critical leadership elements have changed significantly and leadership should realign for increased success.
With both presentation and healthy Q&A format, we’ll explore:
- What today’s veterans want and the range of possibilities
- Navigating employment law such as: USERRA, VEVRAA, EEOC, FMLA, ADA, PTSD, deployment and reserve duty
- The onus upon business owners and their leadership teams
- Measuring and optimizing effectiveness of talent acquisition efforts and leadership styles
- Building a talent pipeline through leadership tools and infrastructure
Presentation by: Jessica Ollenburg, CMC, CPCM, Managing Partner of Ollenburg LLC, delivers 30+ years’ success as an esteemed executive consultant to our veteran community, business owners and employees alike. Ollenburg LLC serves the roles of talent management, employment law and fractional CHRO services.