The Veterans in the Workforce Summit gathers veteran-friendly employers from across Wisconsin to provide critical
information on employing veterans or military family members.
Senior Leadership and Executive Sponsors of employee resource groups are invited to join human resources professionals,
employee resource group members, and employers of every size to hear from industry experts and community leaders on
how businesses can attract and retain military veteran employees.
- Caleb Frostman, Secretary, Department of Workforce Development
- Traci Earls, General Manager, Cargill
- Bill Ball, CEO, Grunau,
- Ken Ludlow, Talent Business Partner, Froedtert
- Bob Kapla, Senior Vice-President, Business Solutions Director, Associated Bank
- Adam Schwartz, Analyst, American Family Insurance
- Alejandro Arango-Escalante, Financial Advisor, American Family Insurance
- Veteran engagement - what, how, and why
- Retention strategies
- Employee resource group programming development
- Corporate Veterans Roundtable quarterly gathering
The cost to attend is $50, lunch is included. Sponsorship opportunities are below.
This event is open to the public and all are encouraged to share within your professional networks
so all business owners can learn the value of engaging Wisconsin's military community in the workforce.